I love to be creative and this is my special spot to share with you all my adventures. I am a single mom who has a curious mind and an endless imagination. I am the poster child when it comes to ADD and creativity. I am constantly trying new things and learning to refine the skills I do have. I believe in learning something new every day so let's see what we can learn together today...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Welcome

OMG seriously? I think I might be crazy for jumping into the world of blogging. Don't get me wrong - I love bloggers. I have lists on all the computers in the house of the various bloggers that I love to follow.  They completely fit in with my curiosity of people and learning new things but I never thought I would be jumping into actually doing it myself.  My friends know me as the one always trying something new and constantly reading up on various ideas and projects.  I am always calling them up and saying, "Hey guess what I just read about... wanna give it a try?" Thank God I have wonderful friends who are often willing to indulge me in my love of all things creative - and if I can't wrangle one of them then I turn it on my wonderful daughters and it becomes creative family time.  So, when a few suggested that I throw my proverbial hat into the ring of blogging I decided what the heck and here I am.  I aim to make this blog informative, crafty and down right laugh-out-loud funny with my always present touch of sarcasm. I hope that all of you that join me can learn something, share something and laugh along with me. So, let's begin this adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment